Quick Start Guide
Buying Shares in the Kirr, Marbach Partners Value Fund
Buying shares in the Kirr, Marbach Partners Value Fund (“Value Fund”) is easy—and if you buy directly from us, there are no broker fees. You’ll get excellent support from our Shareholder Services representatives who can answer any questions regarding Value Fund or your account.
Open an account
You may open an account by mail, by phone, or online. The following steps preview our online process, but they will be similar regardless of how you choose to open your account.
- Select the account type (such as Regular, IRA, or IRA Transfer/Rollover ) and click on the appropriate account application.
- Enter your personal contact information (including joint or custodial information, if applicable).
- Once you have fully researched Value Fund and read the Prospectus carefully, enter how much you’d like to invest. You’ll also specify if you’d like to receive distributions in your bank account or reinvest them in your Value Fund account.
- For personal accounts or contributory IRAs, please write a check payable to “Kirr, Marbach Partners Value Fund.” For transferring funds from an existing IRA Rollover account, please complete the IRA Transfer form.
- You may choose to participate in our Automatic Investment Plan (AIP) which automatically deducts a specified amount from your bank account on a regular basis. Automatic investing is optional.
Value Fund will send you quarterly statements and fund literature via mail. Should you wish to change your investments, you can easily do so by calling Shareholder Services at 800.870.8039.
Quasar Distributors, LLC is the Distributor for Value Fund.
Automatic Investment Plans do not assure a profit and do not protect against a loss in declining markets.